Lawn treatment for new lawns. .
When incorporated into the lawn planting, the sand absorbs 12x it’s weight in water and releases the water as needed.
Conversely, if the ground is soggy, and a dry lawn is required, the treatment results in excess water being able to deposit itself into the water table and be utilised when needed.
• Helps lawns with bad soil types hold water
• Reduces watering up to 100%
• Helps lawns and landscapes on slopes hold water
• Builds stronger root systems
• Last in soil for years, topped up after several years
• Absorbs nutrients from fertilizers preventing runoff